Tuesday, January 16, 2007

hair and underwear...

My pals Luke and John of Nizlopi fame were supporting jazzer Jamie Cullum on his European tour when they heard the news of my diagnosis. Luke's gf Kate suggested they write me a song, and she filmed it on a wee handycam. Sadly, later that evening the camera was stolen, and I had wondered whether the footage would someday anonymously turn up on You Tube...

Luckily for me, you, and the whole world, Igor, the French production manager, also filmed the song, and Luke sent it to me last week. He's given me permission to post it on You Tube and share it with you. So here it is (sorry if your browser is showing it all spilling over to the right - for some reason blogger doesn't obey my HTML!):



P.S. I have black hair and I like wearing pants.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 pm, Blogger Baggins said...

Yeah i have photo evidence of your love of pants ... will send you a copy when i unearth them out of the loft! I came across it just before Christmas and it made me laugh lots!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home